Wednesday, March 7, 2007

CoLd cOLd COLD!!!

i'm act doing my research in the HKU library now and was shock to see that the temperature outside now is 11-12 degree C!!!! oh my... i like this weather though haha!!! aniwae i'll update on my CNY break soon (probably by next week) haha cos there's a lot to update and i still need to get some nice pics from justin! do check out his/JC's blog if u cant wait! let me just brief abt my CNY week program haha... we had reunion dinner at my hall on the eve, on the 1st day we slack a bit and went to watch a parade (macham Chingay) at Tsim Sha Tsui, 2nd went for fireworks at the Peak, 3rd day to Lantau Island, 4th day to Hong Kong World Carnival, 5th day we had LO HEI!! at starr hall and had games haha, 6th went Macau, and the last 2 days were games! haha fully packed right! next week will be having term break le! haha holiz again... this time round i'll be going Shanghai for 4D3N with ah rain, jia foo, justin, SJ and her fren.. the rest (gerald, elaine, JC, jocelyn, euquin and her buddy katie) will be going to Taiwan!! hOw Fun!!! gtg get my books le! bye!!!

No comments: