Monday, March 26, 2007

for my dearies, cookies, baobei and buddy!


1st to my dearies: ying, lim, nana, coco and siew wen!
i miss u guys! i wanna go shopping and lunch with u guys! so sad this is the last sem for lim and sw le..
to ying: thanx for being the best supporter of my blog! haha i'll try to update asap ok! and i really love ur new hair!
so paiseh that lim's and sw's faces are not inside!


2nd to my baobei!
i miss doing projects and going classes with u and nana!! heard that u stayed in sch the other day with pat and kok till 3am! gosh! must take good care ok!



3rdly to my cookies!
miss having dinners with u guys! YS pls do come find me if u are feeling rich! hahaha!!




Last but not least to my buddy!
i miss talking to u! and hope everything is fine for u.. do msn me if u need someone to talk to!





Lastly.. muacks to u guys!!!

1 comment:

Faithetwork said...

This is such a KOOL post lah...! hahaha... All will love u for this man... Oi... WHo say I ur greatest supporter one? I think 2nd lor... Wahaha... The SHanghai trip looks good too!