Friday, March 2, 2007

yUmMy fOoD...


This is how my shelf looks like now haha!! Snacks stock up!! Hope this will not make Liwen drool hahaha…

Me and SJ’s 1st combined force! 1st attempt at fried been hoon! I rem we were so excited and I even called my mum to ask her how can I cut the broccoli haha!! Looks good right! Thanks to our F&N skills too! haha.. act SJ accidentally spilt too much rosemary inside haha and she ask me to shut up when I kept nagging haha.. SJ sorry to nag a bit haha but on the whole it’s really v tasty!!


...and our first attempt at green bean soup and it turned out to be great!! 有妈妈的味道 ok!! haha!


SJ’s signatured omelet!


This is one of the lastest “home cooked” meals haha.. it was a few days before the CNY. A combined forces by Nian Long, JC and me at Nian Long’s hall haha! I cooked the rice noodles and Nian Long act fried some chicken fillets that he had marinated and luncheon meat and JC did the dishes!! =)

No comments: