Friday, March 2, 2007

V-Day Surprise!!!


I almost forgotten that me and SJ act bought Kinder Surprise for the guys on VDAE!!! namely JC, JF, Ah Rain and An Zai Xu haha.. This is my surprise.. so not cute! =(




I really have to thank dear dear for the surprise man! Haha.. and of course JC and SJ!! This is how the story goes: on 7th feb, a Wednesday, I was supposed to go down to Jordan, which is near Mongkok to collect Singapore Milo (the 3in1 milo here sux) from my cousin. So I was telling JC that I was lazy to go out and whether I should do it on the next day. After much talking, JC agreed to go down with me on Thursday after our lesson, but provided that we can reach my hall by 2.30pm cos he wanna visit SJ’s room and her roomie, Katherine, will be back at around 2.30pm and so it’s not v good to visit her when Kat is back la. So on Thursday, we went down to Jordan, take my Milo and had a v nice Tim Sum lunch there and got back to my hall before 2.30pm. we hanged around at SJ’s pantry till 5 plus before someone called JC. He pushed phone to SJ and insisted that she talk to the person. I was like huh? what’s happening? The funniest thing is that I didn’t even realize that Kat isn’t back yet. So after hanging up, SJ asked me to go down to the reception with JC. I asked her “go down for what?” and she just said “just go down then u’ll noe le.” so I went down with JC and I didn’t noe who to look for until I saw this man holding a bag of flowers haha.

No comments: